- Overall, 61% of wealthy parents—and 68% of baby boomers—are not fully confident that their children will be well-prepared to handle a financial inheritance.
- 63% of wealthy parents have not fully disclosed their wealth to their children.
- Develop financial strategies designed to minimize estate tax impacts while meeting your financial goals.
- Talk with you about ways to spark family discussions about your wealth and your estate-planning intentions.
- Meet with you and your heirs, helping them understand your estate plans so there are no surprises for them.
By Jerry Wade, CFP®, CFS
Chief Wealth Advocate