Thursday, December 31, 2009

On The Road Again

As I write this blog, my wife and I are traveling by car on new years eve, approximately half way to our condo in Savannah. Just ate at one of my all time favorite Midwest restaurants-Steak and Shake chains.

I will be in Savannah the month of January. Fly back for a week to frigid MN, then go back to Savannah for another month. I am able to work remotely while there. I am blessed in so many ways.

I do not usually write about my personal life on my blog, but hey, why not do so on the last day of the year.

Verizon has the best Internet card for laptops of all out there. The speed equals my DSL at home.

Make plans now to come to my 51st birthday party next July. I will be fronting a live rock and roll band, playing several short sets of tunes from Elvis, to today.

God Bless and have a great 2010.

Jerry Wade

No comments:

Post a Comment